Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday! (read directions first)

Monday- God’s Perspective


God- Please forgive me if my finite mind misinterprets these verses. Trying to think with the infinite mind of You is quite difficult and largely impossible. Give me a little wisdom and a lot of grace-


I am angry because Satan always tries to pervert my perfect gifts to my children. He knows how much I love them and what I’m willing to do for them, he hates that.


He’s a jealous creature.


I am deeply saddened because I have created my children to love me and for Me to love them. I have created a perfect place for them to live, a place for us to live together in harmony and union but, it isn’t enough for them, they want more. They think that knowing everything is a good thing, but I know it isn’t. Sometimes, finite minds don’t need to know what goes on behind the curtains. I created them to be stress free, to be worry free, to be innocent, to be pure. If there is no lust, jealousy, envy, guilt, or any sin, then what does naked mean? This word was not designed for any vocabulary. How easily my children are mislead. If they would trust me that I would take care of them perfectly then they would never stumble. I brought them from nothing, wouldn’t they realize that I will give them every good thing that they could ever want?


Are they not my prized possession?


My perfect jewel?


I am God, I am not surprised by this event. I could easily have stopped Satan from trying to deceive them but, I can’t stop him, not if my children are going to truly love me. True love isn’t deceptive. If I made them love me or if I changed their story so that they would only know me, then, that wouldn’t be true love. True love is knowing the whole picture, everything, knowing good and evil and still choosing Me. True love is making a sacrifice to be with someone. If they had no choice then who’s to say they weren’t just being blinded. I know what’s best for them, but they need to know, no matter how painful it is for us all. I love Adam and Eve, and all of the others to come. I will give them another chance because my love is unconditional. I will teach them sacrifice with my own Son.


I will teach them that sacrifice is giving up something of importance, for something of greater importance. Not all of them will choose to be with me, but for the ones that do,


IT WILL BE MUCH GREATER!

1 comment:

  1. Great post bro. Looking forward to reading more from you. God's best

    ReplyDelete